Courtney's Orchard & Cider Open Day
11th July 2020, 11:00 AM - 17:00 PM
Keep away from the crowds and explore our ancient Whiteways orchards. Why not grab a cider, throw down a picnic blanket and relax.
Take a seat at one of our picnic benches located throughout the orchard. Perfect for social distancing.
Outside Cider Bar open for refreshments along with local pasties and tubs of ice-cream.
- We will be serving cider and soft drinks from our open air cider bar.
- Why not take a break on your walk or cycle round the block to relax in the orchards with a refreshing drink.
- Well behaved dogs on leads and responsible owners only, as we have sheep grazing in the orchards.
- We are strictly adhering to social distancing and government guidelines. Please make sure you follow the rules.
- Groups of Max 6 people.
- Limited toilet and parking facilities.
- You must register for a ticket to attend.
- Stay safe, card payments only.
Courtney's create a range of ciders and juices from our orchards. Everything we do is natural. We handpick, press and bottle within the orchard. We don't use harmful chemicals or fertilisers, just letting nature do what she does best. Our range of ciders available include traditional, fruit and low alcohol. We also make Gin & Honey Rum which will be available to try or take away.
How to find us:
Courtney Orchards, The Old Orchards, Southbrook Lane, Whimple, EX5 2PD
View on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/484bf9Zr69zj2CwZA
A short walk or cycle from Cranbrook, Whimple, Broadclyst and Rockbeare.
- We keep beehives on the orchard to pollinate our trees. Please keep a reasonable distance away from them as they are very busy bees.
- You must register for a ticket to be able to attend. We will keep your details for 3 weeks as part of the COVID 19 regulations. After 3 weeks we will delete your details.